News & Advisory
PPS Member Advisory
- Luncheon symposia can only accommodate a limited number of delegates.
- In keeping with the PICC safety regulations, attendees will no longer be allowed entry to any luncheon symposia and simultaneous symposia venue once all the available seats have been filled up.
- Attendees are enjoined to accomplish and submit the online evaluation form/s for all the sessions that they attended. Once logged in, this form can be accessed in the Sessions and Abstract page.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Register early.
- Wear the official Convention ID at all times. A lost Convention ID can be replaced for a fee of ₱1,500.00.
- All sessions shall start on time, so be at the session halls early.
- Silence is requested while scientific sessions are going on. Please set mobile phones to silent or vibrating mode.
- Children are not allowed inside the convention and exhibit areas. Eating and drinking are prohibited inside the plenary hall.
- Please check-in big bags at the baggage counter before entering the plenary hall and lectures rooms.
- Lunch out treats for PPS members by any company are strictly prohibited. Reasonably priced meals will be available at the PICC cafeteria area.
- The PPS will not allow any company to hold events with pediatricians as invitees/attendees one day before & one day after the convention. This will include RTD's, concerts and other social activities. Should a company desire to sponsor an activity within this period, a clearance must be obtained from the Organizing Committee. A corresponding royalty fee will be imposed for this purpose.
- A penalty of ₱500,000.00 and prohibition from all PPS activities for a period of one year will be imposed on companies who will violate the advisory.
The Opening Ceremonies will start at 5:00 PM on April 07, 2019 followed by the Annual Dinner and Fellowship Night at 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Grand Ballroom. This event is open to registered PPS members and invited guests only.
All PPS Members are required to attend the Annual Business Meeting of the PPS on April 10, 2019 at 12:00 - 2:00 PM at the Reception Hall, PICC.